Entrust’s monthly SSL review covers SSL discussions “” recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Entrust and CA Security Council
Entrust Identity ON discussed:
CA Security Council discussed:
Hot Topics & Opinions
- The Logjam Attack
- Imperfect Forward Secrecy: How Diffie-Hellman Fails in Practice
- SSL Labs Server Test delivers a maximum B for Logjam vulnerabilities
- Schneier on Logjam and DHE
- Mathew Green discusses Logjam
- LOGJAM — Can the NSA break 1024-bit DHM keys?
- EFF discusses Logjam — Part 1 and Part 2
News & Notes
- Zuck’ed up: Facebook opens up free internet in India — but bans HTTPS
- IETF updates TLS/SSL best practice guidance
- Key management and key lifetime
- Counting SSL certificates
- Why are our Banks Doing “Bank Grade” Security so Poorly?
- SSL Labs: Increased Penalty When TLS 1.2 Is Not Supported
- Today’s Internet users are still being hurt by ’90s-era U.S. encryption policies
- Why Chrome Thinks your SHA-2 Certificate Chain is “Affirmatively Insecure”