Entrust Datacard’s monthly SSL review covers TLS/SSL discussions – recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Apple on 398-day certificates
TLS 1.0 and 1.1
- Netcraft reports that Browsers on track to block 850,000 TLS 1.0 sites
Let’s Encrypt CAA issue
- ZDNet discusses Let’s Encrypt to revoke 3 million certificates on March 4 due to software bug
- Naked Security discusses Why 3 million Let’s Encrypt certificates are being killed off today
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter #63
Other News & Notes
- Scott Helme discusses CRLite: Finally a fix for broken revocation?
- Naked Security reports that Firefox 76 will have option to enforce HTTPS-only connections
- Microsoft postpones deprecation, TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 soon to be disabled by default